.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy night on niteflirt tonight!

I have had such a busy night on niteflirt tonight.....have actually had some really good calls tonight.....
One of the guys that called me tonight....Jakey5....was so great. I'm so glad he called me.....he was my first call of the night and boy was it a way to start the night! I can't wait to talk to him again. And one of the other guys that called me ....BlueRonin....was such a lil hottie....I got to watch him while he watched me....and boy was he hot as hell. And had such a big fucking cock....I could've went on with him all night long....mmmmm!!

I was hoping for one of my favorites to call me tonight but he hasn't so far.....oh well.....hopefully he will this weekend. I luv talkin to him....and cumming with him too. I am so comfortable with him now....and he is such a sweety....but can be so damn naughty too!!

Uh-oh i was wrong......here he is now....and he is wanting to call me....yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my night has really been made!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home