.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Busy Weekend So Far.......Luving It !!

This weekend has been so busy for me so far.....this is why i luv summer. Friday night was a blast.....went out with my new best friend from Ukraine.....her name is Onna. She is a total blast. A true party girl. When she first moved here like 6 months ago....the girl coudln't even talked any english at all. But after hangin out with me for a few months.....she is talking perfect english.....even cussed a couple guys out for groping her in the wrong way at the bar....that was so funny. But Friday night me and her went out to this little bar that i've been going to for a couple years now......and OMG was it a blast!! We got so wasted. We had guys buying us drinks all night long. And we danced all night.....mostly me and her together. The guys were going wild watching us. Being from Ukraine....the girl can really dance.....but her dancing is mostly dirty dancing.....and she has really taught me a few things. The best part of the night was when me and her left with these two guys that we had met at the bar......John and Tommy. OMG are they hot!! They took us back to their huge condo that was so amazing......and the rest is awesome. We were all so drunk...that we went swimming in their public pool right downstairs at like 2 am......and we were all naked!! It was so hot.....me and Onna messed around for the first time......when I saw here naked ....I just couldn't help myself....she has the most amazing body....her tits were so perky and perfect. I licked those tits all night long....but that wasn't the only thing i licked. Me and her got on the steps that were inside the pool....as ur walkin down into the water.....she sat on the top step and put her legs right on top of my shoulders and wrapped her feet around the back of my neck.....and I licked her beautiful shaved pussy for probably a half hour.....OMG did she smell and taste soooo good. John and Tommy couldn't help themselves they had to join in......ole Tommy Boy got right behind me while i was licking her perfect lil cunt......and started licking my ass and asshole....that got me sooooo wet!! John came around and started licking all over Onna's perfect tits.......and was rubbing all over mine. I was so turned on by that point.....my pussy was dripping wet. After I made Onna cum all over my face....(which was so fucking hot...watching her jerk and moan like crazy) she made me lie down on the cold concrete while she got on top of me and rubbed her huge tits against mine and she licked and rubbed my tits ....it felt so great. We kissed and kissed.....the feeling of her tongue going in and out of my mouth was so nice. The girl can kiss so good!! And when she went down on me and started licking my huge swelled up clit .....i couldn't control myself.....i grabbed her by her hair and pushed her down on my pussy as hard as i could......and damn did i cum so fucking hard. The guys were standing over top of me and her during this jacking there cocks......and they both had nice 7-8 inch cocks. So we both went over and kneeled in front of them and started sucking those nice, big cocks.....and we kept stopping and kissing each other and i would go over to Tommy's cock ...which Onna was sucking at the time and I would help her suck it......we shared his cock for awhile then we shared John's cock too....(couldn't leave lil John out haha) we kept switching out...the guys were going wild....they were rock hard and sooooo turned on. But we didn't want it to end just yet.....so we kept stopping and kissing each other and licking each others nipples......we just wanted to keep them going for awhile. After we shared sucking their cocks for about a half hour......we both got on our knees facing each other......so we could keep kissing and touching each others breasts.......Tommy Boy got behind me and John got behind Onna......and when Tommy slid his huge cock inside me.....it felt so good.....i moaned so loud then John penetrated Onna....and she moaned even louder......they were fucking us soooo hard that it was pushing us into each other.........being able to kiss and touch her tits while we were both getting pounded was so fucking hot!!! We fucked for about 15 mins or so I'm not really sure.......it was just so good.......so then we switched guys.....John got behind me and Tommy got behind her.......and it was on again........we fucked again for a little while like that....then Tommy had an idea....he wanted me to lay on top of Onna and he got behind me and slid his cock inside me and then back out and into Onna's perfect lil cunt. He kept doing that over and over and it was sooooooooo AMAZING!! then John got behind us and had his turn at doing it.....that was the best part of the entire night i think.....it felt so damn good. Then to finish the guys off we got on our knees again and sucked their cocks until they came all over our faces............GOD WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home