.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Lazy Saturday......led to a busy ass Sunday!!

Today was great.....I didn't work any yesterday on niteflirt....so I decided to start early today.....and i'm so glad i did. I got some of my best calls today. Escpecially a call from one of my fav's ....slajacun...or pugga is what i like to call him. He is such a lil sweety....and he knows exactly what i like. I luv the way he talks soooo dirty to me.....telling me what he would do to me if he were here with me......that is just so hot. And he knows that i luv it rough and hard.....so he doesn't hold anything back. But I also got some other really great calls today......ryan12084....OMG he was absolutely awesome. I luv his voice.....so sexy.....I really luved our time together. And I can't leave out my man...ramses. He is such a great guy....and he knows just what i like too.....i luv being his lil slut!! That's just a few of the guys that really made my night great.....so thanks guys!!
I really hope tomorrow night is even better........but I just don't see how it can get much better than this!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home