.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

OMG tonight was amazing!!

It's Wednesday night and OMG what a great fucking night!! My best friend...Nikki...will be so damn mad if she ever finds out what is going on behind her back. I have been fucking her husband for like 3 weeks now.....and i'm luving it!! He came over tonight.....before i started working online.....and he made my night!

We even made a video of us fucking......started out with me sucking his big cock ...mmmmm i luv sucking his big cock. And then i crawled right up on top of him and rode him so hard. Then I made him bend me over and spank my ass while he raped my lil pussy. OMG he fucked me so hard.....i dont even know how many times i came.

He's supposed to cum back over tomorrow night and do it again......and i cannot wait!!
If his wife....my best friend only knew that I was banging him every day or so.....she would die.
Oh well.....being sneaky makes it so much more fun!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home