.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

WOW A BIRTHDAY PRESENT I WON'T SOON FORGET!!

What a day so far.....it's thursday....and my birthday isn't until Sunday, September 4th. But I got a wonderful present today....from one my best customers....Julyuser. He sent me not 1 but 2 dozen of beautiful long-stem RED ROSES!! They are so beautiful and smell so sweet. It was such a surprise...he told me that he was going to send them...but I honestly didn't think he would.....wow!! That's all i can say is wow!! Maybe I can write more about it later.....I'm just really speechless right now.

I love getting surprises......and boy this was one nice ass surprise!!!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home