.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Diary of A Sex-Crazy Southern Gal

My crazy....but interesting and sexy life!!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Ok I haven't been in on here in a VERY Long Time!!

Yeah yeah i know I haven't been on here in a long damn time. But I'm back now. Ive been having some pretty interesting calls on niteflirt tonight! It's now 4:52am and I have been up all night taking calls and playing. And OMG this one guy who goes by quickset on niteflirt called me twice. And damn was it worth it.....he got me off twice and he got off twice.....so hot!! The way he talked dirty to me ....telling me all the things he wanted to do to me.....damn he had me so turned on. And another caller who goes by crudd123 called me and he was damn good too!! I love weekends....all the good nasty ones cum out to see me!! And everyone knows thats how i like it....hard, rough, and nasty!!
Here it is so late at night or early in the morning however u want to look at it...and I'm still wide awake and ready for more!! God I can't get enough. I guess because niteflirt had me suspended for too long because of a couple of pics....and now I just can't get enough!!
I hope the rest of the morning and tomorrow is as good as tonight has been. I need some really nasty boys that luv to talk dirty and play hard to call me!!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home